Monday, June 8, 2009

Noo Noos!!!



This is a new meal I will show you, I had it for lunch yesterday! Now you probably all know what NOODLES are... right? Well these are not NOODLES there are NOO NOOS!!! There are 2 pictures above one is of the brand and the other is of the meal. But, if you REALLY want to try NOO NOOS then you have to buy the exact brand (Top Ramen, Oodles of Noodles but there actually NOO NOOS!), got it?! Now, I normally have my NOO NOOS plain because i like them that way, but you can buy any flavor you want! This, is the short story of why they are NOO NOOS NOT NOODLES!

My sister couldn't pronounce noodles when she was young.

This is how you make NOO NOOS!

Boil 2 cups of water. Add NOO NOOS, break the NOO NOOS up if you want. Cook for 3 mins or more, stirring when you think it needs to be stirred. Remove from the HOT HOT heat. If you want, stir in the flavor from flavor packet.


My sisters fave flavoring is CHICKEN (at least i think), but, you can use a different flavor if you want.


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment