Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Burger!!!

Yesterday I had my first burger!!! Well kind of... It was a make your own burger at this awesome place called THE COUNTER!!! (heres the link)  http://www.thecounterburger.com/  
So, the concept was that basically you would go there get a seat (as normal) and get a menu (as normal), but the menu would have some attached paper on it and would be like this (just a snippet of what would be the menu):

Step #3

 Onions  Lettuce  Tomatoes

or something like that and then you would check it of like this

  Onions   Lettuce  x  Tomatoes 

But, there would be many steps and more choices!!! 
This is what I had:

Meat:
Chicken

Bun:
Original Hamburger Bun

Toppings:
Carrot Strings
Onion Rings
Bacon
Sprouts (but I didn't eat them 'cuz they were yucky!!!)

It was really yummy and even though I don't know how to make the recipe I definitely recommend The Counter as a great place to eat!!!


Isobel

5 comments:

  1. NICE!!!! good job eating ur first burger. crazy child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. burger king chicken nuggets

    ReplyDelete
  3. خبز البريوش Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. توريد جملة I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. بطاطس مقلي مجمد Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete