Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chicken in Garlic!

This is the first real post of this blog!  It is a post about the meal Chicken in Garlic! 

Chicken in garlic has a spectacular taste!!! Since I love garlic so much, it adds on to the taste of the chicken and penne pasta. This is one of my favorite meals, and I encourage you to try it. But if you're vegetarian, then you can look at the other recipes I guess, which I'll put on later.  

Heres how you make it!!!

Squash the chicken breast flat, using a ziploc bag and a rolling pin.  Chop a clove of garlic into small bits. Melt butter and garlic in a frying pan.  Add the chopped garlic, then add the chicken breast.  Salt the chicken.  Fry on both sides till cooked.  Meanwhile cook the penne pasta in boiling water like usual.  Then you're DONE!!!


ISOBEL


No comments:

Post a Comment