Friday, November 11, 2011

Mushrooms and Apologies

Okay so hiya!
I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a year (seriously) but I really want to start up the blog again.

So today me and my friend Clara had a sleepover and even though her mum was coming to pick her up in half an hour, we wanted to cook something. So we decided to fry up some mushrooms.




*****
My Favorite Way To Cook Mushrooms


Ingredients:


  • As many mushrooms of any type as you would like (we used a little less than a pack)
  • Lots of olive oil
  • White wine (looks like too much)
  • Oregano
  • Tarragon
  • Pepper and salt (as much to taste)
  • Red pepper flakes
  • Anything else you want to put in

Heat the olive oil up. Then pour in themushrooms. Add the salt and pepper. Once the mushrooms are cooked a little, pour in the white wine. Make it look like you put in too much. Put in the flavorings. Mix constantly until they seem cooked. Pour everything into a bowl and enjoy. Heat up for a nice snack!


I hope you enjoy,

Love Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment